This post may contain affiliate links so we may receive compensation if you sign up for or purchase products linked to below. You can read our disclosure for more information.
Programmers and web development teams love using the MacBook Pro for work.
Web development needs tasks done fast and effective, so a powerful device is certainly something to consider.
The MacBook Pro can easily raise to the expectancies of a web developer, having an incredible response time, high-quality display, and generous storage space.
Why Buy a MacBook Pro for Web Development
These are the main reasons why web developers love the MacBook Pro.
- It features a powerful battery that can withstand 10 to 11 hours of activity, so you can work anytime and anywhere
- Excellent performance and processing power, with the ability to run both Windows and Linux smoothly
- Large display and retina display that is ideal for both developers and web designers
- The lightweight of the device makes it convenient to transport
- The greatest choice for anyone working on iOS apps or scripts and apps based on Unix
This is one of the main reasons why web developers dislike the MacBook Pro.
- If a single key fails to work, it can’t be fixed and most probably the entire case will have to be replaced
The most popular models these days are the:
- MacBook Pro 13″, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage, and TouchBar for less than $1,200
- MacBook Pro 16″, 16GB RAM, 512GB Storage, and TouchBar for less than $2,200
Web developers almost always end up facing time constraints, so having a mobile device that can get work done fast and effectively is certainly an advantage.
This one has a potent processor, is light for convenient transportation, and can be used with external screens at the office.
Related: Best Gaming Laptops