This post may contain affiliate links. For more info please read our disclosure.
Coding and programming require devices that must be capable of performing tasks fast and offer a high degree of responsiveness.
The Dell XPS was made to deliver results at the highest standards and ease the work of programmers by offering them speed, flexibility, and reliability.
Why Buy a Dell XPS for Programming
These are the main reasons why people love their Dell XPS for programming.
- The keyboard is extremely comfortable and the trackpad is highly responsive, making those long hours of work feel much better
- The palm rest is made out of carbon that remains cool during use, for increased comfort
- It features a sturdy battery that provides 9 to 10 hours of continuous work and increases the flexibility of this device
- It is equipped with a powerful processor that works fast enough to increase the effectiveness of your work hours
- Generous SSD storage that allows you to store up to 1TB of data on your device
And one of the main reasons why people dislike the Dell XPS for programming.
- If you want a configuration upgrade to enjoy the desired features, you may have to pay a significant amount of money to get them; for example, a better screen option
The latest Dell XPS model available:
- Dell XPS 4K 15.6″, 16GB RAM, 1TB Storage for less than $1,800
- Dell XPS FHD 15.6″, 16GB RAM, 256GB Storage for less than $1,400
Investing in a Dell XPS means that you’ll get your programming tasks faster and easier. This device has what it takes to react on the spot and process tasks rapidly while giving you the chance to store tons of data.
Related: Best Gaming Laptops