This post may contain affiliate links. For more info please read our disclosure.
Game development is no easy task and this kind of activity requires a device that is powerful, resilient, versatile, and highly reliable.
It must have a lighting fast processor, provide outstanding colors and image clarity, and pristine sound, and we believe the Dell XPS can be up to the challenge.
Why Buy a Dell XPS for Game Development
These are the main reasons why programmers love their Dell XPS for game development.
- It offers plenty of storage room and its fast memory will allow you to access stored information much faster
- It will resume and boot within a matter of seconds, so there’s no need to wait to start working on your project
- A borderless OLED display loyally reproduce real-life colors and looks just as good in dark environments as well
- The responsiveness of the device is top-notch, allowing you to run programs and apps with minimum effort
- The CinemaSound feature provides greater volume and deeper bass, for a movie theater-like experience
And one of the main reasons why programmers dislike the Dell XPS.
- The device can get quite hot while functioning, especially during extended work hours, so the thermals of the chassis are not the best
The latest Dell XPS model available:
- Dell XPS 4K 15.6″, 16GB RAM, 1TB Storage for less than $1,800
- Dell XPS FHD 15.6″, 16GB RAM, 256GB Storage for less than $1,400
Games these days are very complex, using images with an incredible amount of colors, details, and stunning sounds.
To create them, you need a device like Dell XPS that is up to the challenge, processing data fast and having the ability the reach the highest standards in every possible way.
Related: Best Gaming Laptops