This post may contain affiliate links so we may receive compensation if you sign up for or purchase products linked to below. You can read our disclosure for more information.
Game development is no easy task and this kind of activity requires a device that is powerful, resilient, versatile, and highly reliable.
It must have a lighting fast processor, provide outstanding colors and image clarity, and pristine sound, and we believe the Dell XPS can be up to the challenge.
Why Buy a Dell XPS for Game Development
These are the main reasons why programmers love their Dell XPS for game development.
- It offers plenty of storage room and its fast memory will allow you to access stored information much faster
- It will resume and boot within a matter of seconds, so there’s no need to wait to start working on your project
- A borderless OLED display loyally reproduce real-life colors and looks just as good in dark environments as well
- The responsiveness of the device is top-notch, allowing you to run programs and apps with minimum effort
- The CinemaSound feature provides greater volume and deeper bass, for a movie theater-like experience
And one of the main reasons why programmers dislike the Dell XPS.
- The device can get quite hot while functioning, especially during extended work hours, so the thermals of the chassis are not the best
The latest Dell XPS model available:
- Dell XPS 4K 15.6″, 16GB RAM, 1TB Storage for less than $1,800
- Dell XPS FHD 15.6″, 16GB RAM, 256GB Storage for less than $1,400
Games these days are very complex, using images with an incredible amount of colors, details, and stunning sounds.
To create them, you need a device like Dell XPS that is up to the challenge, processing data fast and having the ability the reach the highest standards in every possible way.
Related: Best Gaming Laptops