In order to be a successful content creator, you need to use the best SEO tools to market your content.
While you are using these local SEO tools, you want to create great content. Anytime you create new content, you have to keep your pages optimized to rank high in the search engines (mainly Google).
In order to do this without relying on good luck, you’ll want to take advantage of one of the best search engine optimization tools available, SEMrush.
You can use SEMrush to help you find good long-tail keywords to generate more traffic to your website. As of today, this company and their premium web apps are the best SEO tools available for us.
Finding Local SEO Keywords
Yes, at the moment, SEMrush is still the best search engine optimization tool to analyze the SEO strengths and weaknesses of your competition. You definitely want to use it to gain some traction and improve your rankings.
SEMrush is a great keyword tool package for a thorough SEO analysis. It is one of the best tools to integrate into your digital marketing strategy. Additionally, SEMrush can help you build effective social media strategies to create better social media posts.
Getting traffic to your website is all about consistently creating good content. You can enjoy the services of SEMrush for FREE with their 14-day trial. Test it out, use all of their features and take advantage of all of the keyword research data from this tool. Hopefully, you find SEMrush as useful as we did.
Benefits of Local SEO Tools
SEMrush has many awesome features wrapped in one tool. There are many benefits for all creators but we will only focus on the most used local SEO tools.
First, the Backlink Tool allows people to get additional links back to their website. Additionally, the Backlink Tool will show all of your existing backlinks with an explanation of how it impacts your local SEO.
The On-Page Analysis Tool allows you to thoroughly analyze URLs based on the targeted keywords for the page.
The Site Auditing Tool will crawl all of the pages on your website. This audit will point out the issues within your website.
The Keyword Analysis Tool is used to find the right keywords to target relevant traffic to your website.
The SERP Rank Tracking Tool simply tracks the organic rank of your targeted keywords.
The Social Analytics Tool simply allows you to check social mentions and links found via social media.
The Competitive Comparison Tool will allow you to do a direct side by side comparison of you vs your competitors. You’ll be able to compare domain strength, backlinks, and SERP results.
The Check Local Market Tool will help you manage your local listings. Your listings are in Google, Bing, and Yelp.
The Brand Alert Tool is here to help you monitor and protect your brand. You’ll get an alert anytime your domain or brand is mentioned or linked.
And that’s only some of the keyword research tools available for subscribers. You’ll have access to PPC management and optimization tools as well such as the Ad Creation Tool, Keyword Optimization Tool, and the Landing Page Scheduling Tool.
Related: Best Keyword Rank Checker Tools (Paid Tools)
Customers Reviewed SEMrush SEO Tools
✅ Positive Comments:
1) “I like their keyword tracker and site-auditor. It’s really useful to see how my website compares against competitors. The site auditing tool has helped me focus on specific keywords to increase my content relevancy.” – Michael D. @ utdallas.edu
2) Simple to use. Easy to manage multiple domains. I’m loving the simple user interface of SEMrush. This is a great tool to use even if you’re not an expert. You’ll quickly understand how to take advantage of all the features thanks to the blog articles and videos. This tool covers everything important about SEO from social media, backlinking, tracking rankings, and keyword research.” – Karen N. @ hrtechnation.com
3) “A feature I really like about SEMrush is the ability to spy on our competitors. Finding out what others rank for and use for their paid search strategy is a powerful tool.” – Emily O. @ getinmyhome.com
❎ Negative Comments:
1) “The biggest issue is the interface. If only everything was more streamlined and clean.”
2) “Their stupid embedding widget never works!!! Fix it so I can add it to my site!”
3) SEMrush costs too much for a small company. And there are too many features being added too fast. The documentation has been lacking. Please create a stronger dashboard interface.
SEMrush is a great tool to have if you want your website to grow into a moneymaker, a real business. It does everything you need to grow and sustain organic growth. Check it out for yourself and take advantage of their trial period.
Alternative Local SEO Tool
At $99 per month, SEMrush may be too expensive for new content creators. So if SEMrush is too expensive for you, the alternative is Mangools. Their tool costs less than $50 per month and has a Keyword Finder Tool, SERP Analysis Tool, SERP Tracking Tool, and Backlink Analysis Tool.