Do you dread the thought of having to spend hours after hours just to create and send invoices every single month?
Do you find it tedious to track the expenses and income of your small business in a spreadsheet? Is tax time something you never look forward to? If all these questions got a yes for an answer, then, you need to use the best online accounting software for small businesses.
One option you can consider is FreshBooks.
Overview of FreshBooks
FreshBooks is a type of cloud accounting and invoicing software for small businesses. This helps you save money and time through automation of tasks that could otherwise divert your attention from the core processes of your business such as organizing expenses, invoicing, following up with customers and clients, and others.
FreshBooks can be used on computers, smartphones, and tablets because all data are stored safely in the cloud. It makes it easier and simpler to monitor the finances of your business even when you are on the go.
Features of FreshBooks
Here is a shortlist of the features of FreshBooks:
- Features for invoicing
- Easy and simple to use dashboard
- Client information
- Client portal
- Expense tracking
- Create and send estimates
- Hourly or project options
- Time tracking
- Multi-currency support
- Customer support
Plans and Pricing of FreshBooks
There are three tiers available at FreshBooks with the fourth one meant for large companies or strategies. FreshBooks also offers a 30-day trial for free with no credit card required. There are also options for yearly and monthly subscriptions, with a 10% discount available for the yearly option.
The three tiers for small businesses are the following:
- Lite Tier is around $15/per month
- Plus Tier is around $25/per month
- Premium Tier is around $50/per month
Why FreshBooks is the Best Online Accounting Software for Small Business
There are a lot of exciting benefits associated with using FreshBooks as your online accounting software for your small business. This is even more so because their system is now upgraded to include new resources and features.
Below are the top advantages that you can take enjoy when you use the program for your own business:
- Easy and simple to use even for beginners and non-tech savvy users
- Reliable and fast customer service
- Professional and beautifully designed invoice templates so there is no need to make one yourself
- Their mobile application is available so you can manage and invoice clients even when on the go
- An easy to navigate and attractive system
- Options for integration that include but are not limited to Shopify, Trello, Asana, Gusto, Stripe, and GSuite
- Multiple payment tiers and plans to suit businesses of all sizes
- A great affiliate & partner program
While there might be many other options available in the market right now, FreshBooks can be considered as the best online accounting software for small business that can help simplify the process of accounting.
Related: Best Payroll Software